ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is an 82' ZX with 60,000 miles, garaged, no rust or dents, 5 spd., t-tops, worth?

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Mine had 130 thou on it, paid 1750, straight body no rust and in very good shape.

Ken

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I just bought one for $300.00 with a blown head gasket. So far I am up to $2500.00 and that inclueds a "new" used engine, all new suspension, struts, cluth, a-c compressor, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Getting it ready for paint next. In all fairness, I should have just bought one that runs well. Before it's all over I will have around $3500.00 in it. What the heck, I'm having fun with it.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: What is an 82' ZX worth?</b>

I bought my 1983zx coupe with all records ,beautiful blue and silver original paint,matching silver and blue leather seats all original spectacular condition interior.127000 miles on it .Everything is original.NEVER WAS IN ACCIDENT!!!!BONDO FREE!!Doesnt leak any oil.Maintenance was done at the Z shop Las Vegas Nevada.One small rust spot on the frame rail underbody(already taken care of).5spd great clutch.I bought in Maryland for $845.00.Now here is the best part my wonderful wife PAID FOR IT!!!!Keep in mind I got lucky. I bought this car last month and I dream about it every night.I bought this car from a older guy who also owned a 93 jaguar,Mazda MPV and 97 Volvo 850turbo wagon all beautifuly maintained.For some reason Z cars are not as expensive as they would be in Californa.Ive seen beautiful 240z go for $1700 in Maryland.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.