ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would go with a basecoat, clearcoat system. I like the Deltron PPG paints, they are kind of high but the finish and quality are excellent. Acme and Sherwin-Williams are a good also. Are you planning to try and paint it yourself or have it done? E-mail me with a little more info such as desired color, stripes etc. and I will try to help. I do paint and bodywork on the side so I might be able to help you. Brett.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Brett, where do ya live?

hiya brett,

You a good car painter;)? live in california bay area by chance:)?hhehehe

Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
69 Posts
RE: Ya, where do you live ,Brett ?

If you live in Southern California, we can talk. I kind of want new paint for my car in the near future.
Huy 260Z

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hay everyone in S CA

man there alot of s calofnria that like Zs. O k where a good place to have your z work on? in Magic mountain area or North Holly wood

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE: hay everyone in S CA

Precision Z in Canoga Park. I think the phone number is 818-716-6744 or 818-716-7644. Talk to Ed. Tell him John, the guy who moved to Germany says hi, and the Z is doing fine. They're not cheap, but you don't really want cheap work done on your Z, do you?

John M

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
RE: Huy, where in Calif?

huy.are you a member of group Z if not you should be we meet at fudreckers restaurant 2 nd thursday of each month.off 91 fwy at beach bl.corner of orangethorp.thats tomorrow the 13th

Z ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.