ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No kidding its up for sale, and it comes with all the harnesses ECU, etc. Wonder what it should go for. Thinking of bidding 1200 for it.

good deal?

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
If you're happy with, and willing to pay the price, then it's a good deal. It's a better motor than a standard stationwagon 350 V-8 by far.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
ckelly, i find that comment funny. my friend took a vette LT1 and put it in an '83 malibu station wagon. Its quite the sleeper.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that what a complete "pull-out" goes for, i mean come on man!!!!!!!!!!!! its got the tranny, alternater, a/c compresser, even the fluit resevoir! Got to be over 2500 for a set up like that. A new LT1 is like 2500 alone.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
OMG? You are consistent! Shame really!

Hawk look up what ' >' means

Does $2500 pass >$1800? READ before you post!

You said you were thinking of bidding $1200. You always ask questions, then when someone gives an answer come back with an ignorant reply!

I didn't say what it was worth! I STATED what they usually go for on Ebay! LEARN to read!

Which is closer to $2500?

1. Your $1200 bid.
2. My usually go for >$1800 on Ebay.

From your posts it seems you BELIEVE you know more than everyone else, but why do you ask such childish questions and make stupid statements? A recent example before this gem was your dual 200 HP NOS on an LT1 to beat an LS1.

You demonstrated your knowledge and integrity early on when you first tried to buy a hybrid Z. Your bid I think was $3000 on a car worth <$1500.

Then when many pointed out the car was not worth your bid, you stated how you always follow through with your word, and since you placed your bid would never retract it!

...Then three days later you weaseled out and retracted your bid.

Your track record is complete as far as I'm concerned best of luck.

Buy the LT1 I can't wait to see all the posts asking if $1500 is a good deal on rebuilding an LT1? Then saying how the parts alone are $900 man so how can you state it is not! Then there will be the what should rebuilding an electronic transmission really cost...Let us not forget the reprogramming of the PCM...etc etc etc

Then 1 year from now, asking why were you blown off the line and topended by a...

Also I’m sure you will come back with oh man I meant...Or you will say hey don’t take this serious or....

I and many others are sick of lame questions followed by ignorant replies. Go to hybrid.org they will truly love your in depth analyses and knowledge?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Great setup!

This is a perfect example of why I seldom post here!

I and others take time to answer your post, then get spit at for giving you our opinion! How arrogant can you be?

Lately it seems no matter what is said, the game is to irritate! This thread is cut and dried, NO one can believe $1200 is equivalent to $2500!

Also I hope everyone realizes

$2500 > $1800 is TRUE!

Post Edited (Oct 17, 12:32pm)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
... okay...okay ... but, really, HIM , .... I mean ... how do you really feel ?
Ha, ha. Enjoyed reading your post replys. Yes it IS unfortunate but indeed there are many here at Zcar today who believe that if they SHOUT louder and longer than anyone else then they are right. Hey ... my 02 is LET THEM BE RIGHT .... I choose to be happy instead. And hey, you just know the sob is a depressed and sad person with many failings and completely unhappy in most areas of life due to conflict created with other people. Its a choice. In the future choose not to reply to this persons posts. Later.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey (him) you should get back on your Prozac, or perhaps Lithium? whatever dude, you seem to have some severe psychological issues that are as yet unresolved. LOL. Just so you know, i did bid 1300 for the LT1 and 4L60e complete pull out. Unfortunately it was not even enough to reach the guys reserve. What i have done instead is purchased a crate LT1 that had about 35k miles on it from a guy in Denver. I got the LT1 for the low low price of $695 after "bid-sniping" the other 13 bidders in the last 20 seconds of the auction. (my bid $706) SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! just hope it is a good engine and hope you will be kind enough to give advice to guys like me that want to learn some automotive mechanical skills and so forth...well perhaps after you get back on your prescriptions.

Its unfortunate that some dont see the humor in my posts......i could have done stand up comedy ya know......but instead i joined the army.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Plus, the guy i'm getting the LT1 from is going to throw in a 4L60e for an additional $175, talk about your bargain!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.