ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
that looks freakin awesome. . .if you removed every body panel, and the guages he added!! Also, I think the location of the POP chargers might be somewhat exposed to SEVERE HYDROLOCKING!!! the wing isn't helping anything. . .another Z ruined

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
Dad: "That sucks hind tit!" "Why don't they just make a custom axle and turn it into a dually?"

I wish we could get X amount of people to donate $1 each just so we could hand the guy the money and break out a sledge hammer right on the spot.

Remote control rear spoiler - Carbon Fiber and motorized, you can raise and lower it by remote.

Post Edited (Jan 9, 8:35pm)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks like it's from a cheap b rated movie... Where it's supposed to a car from the future. You can hear it's electric motor racing it down the road ... then tragically, well almost tragically it would be putting it out if it's misery, it goes over a cliff engulfing in flames!

What I don't get is, why flare the fenders or mock it up and never put any wide wheels and tires on it. At least fufill that part of it. These cars never get finished.

Just a waste! Poor Z!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
poor z, it took the leap from rice to straight up batmobile.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
You see this is what happens when one of Jerry's kids gets a hold of a Z and does custom body work.

Even Carlos would have to call this guy a retard!

·
Registered
121 Posts
"No reserve. This Car will sell to highest bidder." I don't think even a so-called "investor" would pour money into that. Wide-body kits look good on z's IMO; but i hate the XXXL fatbody kits. It looks like that z went from Bodybuilder, to "the fat kid" all in only one molding. "InviZible" Yea right. It looks like that z just got out of a chinese prison camp torture session. You might as well paint a big red MOFMU on the hood, meaning My Owner F***** Me Up. Besides, everyone knows that everyone notices the fat kid. (no offense to anyone on this forum who is, or has relatives who are, overweight for any reason, intended. i am speaking directly about the z only). That Z Has my sincerest apologies and deepest sympathies.

Yet another z down for the count.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
it needs to be driven into a puddle and put out of its misery...

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
I agree with Z1 that it'd be appropriate to bring out a sledge hammer right on the spot. That z honestly needs to be driven off a cliff to r.i.p. Worst Z ever.. Honestly i don't see how someone can look at that and say "****! thats coool!!" He has some money into it, if only it was used more wisley..tisk tisk.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.