ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Infiniti currently has the Red Sport, the 400hp q50 tt3.0, which I would assume would transfer over to the next Z car. Any info/news from any sites as of late?

·
Super Moderator
1983 280ZX Turbo
1,335 Posts
I saw a Nissan spot last night and it had three generations of Z-cars, all with manual transmissions. It opened with an original 240, showed more than one shot of the new Z, and had a shot of a late 80's 300ZX. I noted that it showed the actress shifting the manual tranny, and there was a comment in the script about "having pedals" (I didn't hear it clearly).

I think the Z is going to serve as a "halo" car at a price point that will challenge Toyota and BMW.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Dear Nissan,

What's happening!
We'd all love for you to design a car that actually looks and feels like a real Z. Not like the giant metal insects on wheels that are rolling around the streets nowadays.... Jukes, GTRs, Maximas, Muranos, etc.. You get the idea. Can you please do a few favors and kick Renault to the curb and stop using cheap plastic parts.
Bring back real glass headlights and the inline-six. Also please put the Z badge back on the hoods and stop using those generic Nissan emblems.
So if you could just go ahead and take care of all that, that'd be great.... Umkay? Thanks!

Sincerely,

The Z Drivers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts