ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I arrived safe and sound for our move from Killeen to Odessa, TX. I really love the weather here, no humidity and such. Bad thing is cars are expensive around here, but hopefully that means I can sell my truck for a lot more. I also found an 85 300ZXT with 100k miles in near mint shape, only has faded paint. Asking 1200 for it, and it's worth way more. So I'm going to pick it up and sell my truck before next month. If anybody is close to Odessa/Midland area, drop me an email and we'll get togethor. I've only seen 2 300ZX's in town so far, and the town seems to be mostly a big Mopar town. No ricers here hardly either. (That's a good thing. )

If you guys have any pointers on what to check out in addition to the z31.com site on that turbo Z, please feel free to share. I will probably buy the car regardless since I can part out my NA to fix almost anything on it.

Hope everything's going great for the rest of you like it has myself. Peace.

Dramier
84 300ZX NA Hardtop

·
Registered
804 Posts
You plan on taking the trip to San Antonio for the Annual ZCCA Convention?

It will be a LONG time before it's this close to you again.

I'm in Houston and I'll be there. Look for a white '86T at the show on Wednesday - license plates 1 COOL Z - that's me.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, hopefully I'll have both my Z's there. That's in June isn't it? What's the exact date on that?

Dramier

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
June 17 to June 21

I just noticed the registration costs, etc. If you're not planning on participating in the events, is it necessary to register? 120 bux just to be able to show up seems kind of harsh. But yeah, I'm planning on attending if possible.

Dramier

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.