ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So - someone give a full report on the big meet. Couldn't be there as CA. is too far for Zack to fly from the DFW area.
Actually it's just that he doesn't have cruise and my leg tires out trying to keep him under 100 across Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. I mean, like, why would anyone in there right mind want to go slower than that in those areas? You can enjoy rocks, snakes and cactus just so much.
Anyway, looking forward to the reports on all the fun that was had.
Phantom

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE:reprort Long!!!

I just got back from the show, took one rool of film, will develop and scan very soon.
As for personal experience: I have mixed freelings about it. Firtsly, there was only TWO Turbo z's, and three or four Turbo zx's.Secondly, not many people had FI, most of them had bitching carb setups though. And there where some very good V8 conversions. I mean VERY GOOD.I learned two things, get any lowering springs they all look the same on the car, second It's OK that your car has Shitty paint Job,better looking cars there had either no paint or were primed and colour mismatched.
so get in the garage and Tinker( that's for me, mostly)
Pics coming soon could only stay there 'till 2 PM ...Work:(

·
Premium Member
40,970 Posts
RE: RE:reprort Long!!!

"Shitty Paint" keeps the SoCal thieves away from a $6000 engine! But an $800 Maaco special will get it ripped off in a heartbeat. Thieves are like fish: They like shiny things, and go after them. LOL, what a gerat excuse for how mine looks!!! :-0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.