ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who all is planning on going to Orange this weekend? Are we still planning on meeting somewhere or doing the caravan like we were talking about a few months back? I'll be leaving from Utah Friday, I was hoping maybe we could get together maybe at a nightclub nearby Sat. night.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am leaving Sat. going South on 99 to 5

I am leaving from Fresno around 8 am saturday morning. Going south on 99 to 5 then to L.A. I am going to take the Z if the air gets fixed thursday by the shop. The air worked last summer then it did not work when I tried it again last week. Anyone else taking 99 we could hook up somewhere.
Zya Travis 77z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are going to be coming in on I-15 from Las Vegas on Saturday, a couple of us are meeting in Victorville, CA. Depending on the time, you are welcome to join up with us. Email me if interested at [email protected]. By the way, all you forum particiopants, don't forget to put a sign with ZCAR.COM under your windshield wipe while your car is on display.

·
Premium Member
40,970 Posts
if you break-call!

if anyone coming down for the nationals breaks and you're near the junction of I-10, !-15, CR60, or I-215, call! I will be off work thrashing on my rig for the show, and if you need something let me know! I'm located at the I-215/CR60 junction in Moreno Valley, with 2.5 acres to lend if you need a spot to work on your leaking, broken baby. 909.943.3131 ask for tony. Anyone coming in from Phoenix will pass within 5 miles at that juncture.
GOOD LUCK! SEE YOU ALL AT THE SHOW!!! :-0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.