ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well got the motor pulled out of the 82 trans and all ... .. . and preping the 73 for the motor .. . . wish i had about 4 hands though it would be a lot easyer also the dumb ass that had the car cut the stock trans mounts out when he had the V8 in it and had some custom trans mount made i have to go pick the mount up im guna have to modify it for the 82 5 speed but yea well got to run back to working on the 73

· Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: There's nothing worse!

Hear hear! When I make a mod to my car, I always plan it so that if I have to, I can revert back to the original part.

Also, if doing extensive mods, try to keep a log showing what parts from what years/makes/models you used. Not only will that help the poor soul down the line that buys your car, it will help you when you go to replace one of your modded parts years down the line.

"Uh, I think I need 83 Toyota 4-Runner front disc pads."
"Uh, I think I need a clutch plate for an 83 ZX-NA."
"Uh, I think I need an alternator from a 72 Impala."

Think ahead!

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: There's nothing worse!

haha i know the fealing well the motor is in and i have no power to any thing but my motor and ignition because the dork had a v8 in it and all the wireing is nuts so looks like im guna re wire the hole freeking thing .. its not guna be fun and im not guna like it one bit but if it works ill be set besides this gay trans mount........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.