ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started up first try and she purred like a kitten. Just need to put all new fluids in and give it a good test drive tomorrow. Then back to Tim.

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Damnit!!! - that Tim boy sure goes thru lots of Z variations.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yeah, and the radiator for that matter :)

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
DAVE I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!!! seriously dude, we'll talk more when i get to pick her up but **** dude.... i am just flattered. there isnt a single mechanic's shop/home i could have picked to have this happen except yours. The way you've handled everything is just amazing, if this doesnt give you a reputation i really dont know what will. you have simply been awesome and accomodating. A+ work and AAAA+++++++++ customer service.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Thinking of towing my Z too Dave from ontario for a TT Swap. I have a Family vacation Planed of the orlando area this september. This incident has proven that Dave is THE MAN!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
See Dave. I told you when you was talking to me about starting this up. All it takes is a few happy customers and the ball will start rolling! Congrats on a good job. You da man!! Not sure how far the ball has started rolling, but if/when you get some business cards, you should mail me a few. I will keep them in my Z.....I've met a few Z ppl in Jax (not on this site)....I will hand those cards out like candy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.