ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like the new design you guys did a good job. For some reason I couldnt log in using my name but re registered and all is fine. Congratulations.
Rob

·
Registered
849 Posts
Beautiful!

Please, just one suggestion...
Could you please rename the 350Z forum to 30-07 Tech Discussion Forum?

giZmo

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Terms of service have changed. You must renew your agreement to the terms of service to post.

I don't like it!

Where is the Dixie flag?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Derek,

The changes will probably take some getting used to, but frankly, I appreciate the effort you and your family have put into the site.

I think it's great that we can put images in the posts now. Hopefully it will cut down on the number of threads where people ask how to post images.

Steve

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Thanks for the upgrades. I would like to see the ability to post articles or have a section in which members can post about new products or products to stay away from all together because of poor quality & design. I think this would greatly help members here from wasting hard earned cash & time.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
yeah!

·
Registered
449 Posts
mazvino Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like the new design you guys did a good job. For
> some reason I couldnt log in using my name but re
> registered and all is fine. Congratulations.
> Rob

That is odd. If you would like me to get you back under your old usename, just send me an email with your info.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Would it be possible to make all 3rd party links open in a new page? If I recall, all 3rd party hyperlinks used to do that. I hate it when 3rd party sites open in the same page that I'm viewing zcar.com in. It's also keeps zcar.com more sticky if all 3rd party links open in a new page. Is there a global setting for that in your forum software config? ;-)

giZmo

·
Registered
449 Posts
giZmo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would it be possible to make all 3rd party links
> open in a new page? If I recall, all 3rd party
> hyperlinks used to do that. I hate it when 3rd
> party sites open in the same page that I'm viewing
> zcar.com in. It's also keeps zcar.com more sticky
> if all 3rd party links open in a new page. Is
> there a global setting for that in your forum
> software config? ;-)
>
> giZmo

I will ask Derek to look into this. I would prefer the links open a new window/tab as well.

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks for everyone's feedback so far!

I will be writing a script to update everyone's registered dates to be the first date that they posted. The old software didn't keep track of those dates, so I'll need to reconstruct it myself.

21 - 40 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.