ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making a website for us Z31 guys, what do you guys think it should include? So far I only have a detailing section and links section and forum section. Also. If you have any ideas for the website. Like how to install something. Let me know.

Post Edited (Jul 24, 10:23pm)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would like a section for low cost upgrade such as throttle body with details pictures, electric cooling fan upgrade. Rear suspension and tires. General maintenance. Target audience for someone who wants a bit more out of their car without spending an excessive amount of money. I have started to document my work too and you are more than welcome to transfer information to the general web
my web
www.300z.piczo.com

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if someone wants to write up some information on some of those things, that would be great. I'm not really into installing things so I'd need some help.

Should this site be for newbies or for non newbies?

Also, the template of the site sucks but that's only because I'm not good with html and that crap.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay. I'll put the classifieds in the forum. There is also tech support in the forum too.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The website is up but so far I only have a detailing section (Only teaches you basic detailing right now), a links section (Not done yet) and a forum.

Here is the site http://www.z31tech.net

and here is the forum http://www.z31tech.net/forum/index.php

I'm hoping some of the popular members from this forum will join up.

Just remember, the site isn't done yet!!!!

Post Edited (Jul 25, 3:04pm)

·
Registered
154 Posts
thats a very good start man if you could keep going though it will be great

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
The more the better. If the "aftermarket" sees a larger group of car owners websites, MABYE someone will be willing to produce some "real" performance parts that are avalible inexpensivly( not cheap though) and are availible. WAKE UP HYBRID!!! :) back to the shop to do it myself....

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
"The more the better. If the "aftermarket" sees a larger group of car owners websites, MABYE someone will be willing to produce some "real" performance parts ..."

I don't think it works that way but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
theres only so many forums I can browse. lol I already have 4 for the Z31 I check out regarly. the only reason Z31 has so many members is because it has so much info in one space. the forum section abosuletly sux IMO.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The forum I'm using is PHPBB! I think it works great. So far, my site has a Forum, Basic Detailing, Buying a Z31 (Which I might need to work on), Rides, and Links. Their will also be a review section. If you want to showcase your ride in the rides section, email me. I'm am also looking for some reviews. I'm gonna do a review on my 1984 300ZX (50th AE). I need a review for a '84 N/A, '85 N/A - Turbo, '86 N/A - Turbo, '87 N/A - Turbo, '88 N/A - Turbo, and '89 N/A - Turbo. So if you have either one. Write a review on the car and email it too me.

Post Edited (Jul 27, 4:25pm)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.