ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this car late last fall to restore and have been working on this car ever since. The engine is running fine and all preventive maintenance such as timming belt and injectors were done by previous owner. The weather here is not so great (Cold and rain...) plus one car garage is bit cramp to work around the car. I still have lots more work to be done on this car before I can put the car on the road. Recently, I found out that my alternator is dead. Good thing I have my daily driver so I don't depend on this car to run.
I do need a few parts (interior trims and plastic burgundy color fasterner), spare tire inflator can and fasterner. trunk foam (may have to make one If I know what it looks like.

Here is my website.
www.300z.piczo.com

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
where are you at??? shipping the trunk foam might kick your ass, or I should say pocket, I know you say the word foam but that sh*t is heavy.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Canada about 1.5 hr drive to Montreal.
I had no idea how heavy the trunk foam nor how big it is simply because I have never seen one. Now that I know, I would rather made it out high density foam or stiff card board with foam backing. I need to find one to take picture and measurement around here than produce one. It probably better to reduce weight.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have one too in good shape...lol Still has the Nissan sticker on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.