ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is really great to see the pride with which everyone is showing their ZedSleds, trick modifications and just useful information. If this keeps up I just might cancel all my magazine subscriptions and use the money I save to buy a bigger hard drive to store all those photos.

The URL is: http://members.xoom.com/Turbo240Z/scotties240zt.htm

Couple of things you need to know. The URL is case sensitive so bookmark it or cut and paste. I am seriously thinking of making this a website for a single point of reference for all Tech mods, FAQs and a gallery. However, I want to wait about a week and see how this site works out. It is one of those free email and webpage deals and I am still in a wait and see mode so let me know what you think. Also, I am afraid this idea might turn into a full time job with all the stuff out there waiting to be published.

Scottie

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks Great!

Hey scottie wanna do that for me car? lol , I have a question is that a K and N filter that u just cut the top off?
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Looks Great!

It is an MSDS filter that I bought from the local performance Z shop I referenced on my page. He sells pre-fab units with the pipe and bracket for all EFI cars to replaced the aircan. You can get them plain, chromed or custom painted. Happen to have a photo of some of his filters units.

http://members.xoom.com/Turbo240Z/autostyle.jpg

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<b>RE: Web Page is Ready with Lots of Photos</b>

Hi Scottie,

I enjoyed looking at your car. Fine looking work... I like that. Thanks for listing all the history and details too. I really enjoyed all the information and I took the time to read what you had to say. I'm impressed

Dennis

·
Registered
403 Posts
RE: the intercooler

Did some calling around and found a yard in town that has a couple of the IC's for $150 bucks. It's a definite must have for that price. Not quite as good as a bell or big ol spearco but then it also doesn't carry the "performance" price that they do. (probably doesn't work quite as good but definitely looks better than a starion or volvo)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.