ZCar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace door weatherstripping.
I am somewhat new to Z car work but love my newly accquired 72 240.
Needs new rubber.
Any advice or shopping tips?
Looking at ZCarDepot products, concern I have is their comment "80% of the time the weatherstripping fits"

·
Registered
126 Posts
I want to replace door weatherstripping.
I am somewhat new to Z car work but love my newly accquired 72 240.
Needs new rubber.
Any advice or shopping tips?
Looking at ZCarDepot products, concern I have is their comment "80% of the time the weatherstripping fits"
GOOD LUCK Most of the after market products prevent the door from closing properly. The OEM part fits perfectly if you can get lucky and find one.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I usually carry all the body gaskets in stock as individual units. I've got some complete kits coming as well, I just received a notice from PRP that they're on their way. I've got the right side door gaskets in stock but won't have any left sides until my shipment arrives. These gaskets usually fit as long as the doors are adjusted properly and the latch mechanism has been lubed with a good product like Zep 45. I accept all major credit cards and do offer discounts only to people that use this particular forum. I provide free technical support when you buy the gaskets from me.
Z man of Washington

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I usually carry all the body gaskets in stock as individual units. I've got some complete kits coming as well, I just received a notice from PRP that they're on their way. I've got the right side door gaskets in stock but won't have any left sides until my shipment arrives. These gaskets usually fit as long as the doors are adjusted properly and the latch mechanism has been lubed with a good product like Zep 45. I accept all major credit cards and do offer discounts only to people that use this particular forum. I provide free technical support when you buy the gaskets from me.
Z man of Washington
can you let me know when you have both and the price?
also need the small rubber on front of door
thank you

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
The rest of my body gasket order from PRP just came in today. Now I have all the body seals in stock for the first gen cars individually as well as in kits form. The front of the door seals sell for 13.95 and with your discount they're 11.32 each. The LH main door seal is 89.95 and your price is 80.96, the RH main door seal is 86.95 and your price is 78.26. I haven't test fitted the door seals yet but I'll be putting a left side on a car tomorrow. You can place your order by calling me at 360-668-2979. ZMOW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts