ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WEATHER UPDATES FOR NOPI RACE!

300 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  coyote 
#1 ·
Can you Phx. z guys keep the rest of us posted on the weather situation out there! A bunch of us still wanna come for the race eliminations on sunday! Dont want to make a wasted trip from Los Angeles!

#3 ·
I live in Phoenix, It is overcast right now. :eek:( They say it's going to start raining around noon. Sunday looks like a much better day than today to go down there. I will be there tomorrow. :eek:)

#5 ·
Went there today, and turned back around. They wanted 57.00 for McAdam and I to just get inside, and we were both in my car, so 25.00 to get in and 7.00 to park. Then we went to the other gate and asked about just putting ole' silver in the car show part, and they said 130.00 plus 50.00. SCREW THAT. We just turned around and went home. It is only a 15 min drive from my house, but still I can think of ALOT better ways to spend that sort of money. I could buy another MS kit for the price of the car show. Plus there were more Acuras and CRX's then I could even bare.

#6 ·
1 fast z you should try it out, if nothing else go on sunday to get a chance to see some 6, 7, 8 second passes 200. 190. 180 mph imports! we go to these races all the time and nopi races are well worth it. fast cars, chicks, burnout contest, sound contest, not to mention this race was sposored bye a nissan club. from what i herd there were suppose to be alot of nissans showing up!

#7 ·
130 plus 50 more? just to get into a show with your car? thats insane.

i quit going to good guys shows with my other car as they just got outrageous on their prices. so much for a non profit organization....

#14 ·
sundays weather promises to be beautiful.
ill be at the arizonazcar.com booth all day with my 74 Z
come by and say hi.........it gets old just staring at all the bikini girls anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.