ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read Derek's post about his plans to have us register before we are allowed to post. I like it. Since this board is really taking off it would be good to keep it clean and friendly before any jerks show up and try to ruin it. Speaking of ruined boards, when was the last time anybody checked the Autoforums board? It got so lousy and slow over there that I only peeked in about once a week. I just realized that I haven't even looked at it in over three months!! I think Derek has singlehandedly killed the Z section of it with this high quality site.
greg
71 240z

G

·
Well, I wouldn't say I did it singlehandedly. It's all of the people that made the transition over to ZCAR.COM.

Thanks to everyone that's posted, read or been involved in the development of ZCAR.COM!

We've come a long way. One year ago my site was getting less than 100 visitors a day. Yesterday we had a new record of 1,368 unique visitors!

--
Derek Spencer
[email protected]

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
How many times have I visited a day?

If my boss new how much bandwith I sucked up every day visiting and re-visiting this board, he would **** A BRICK! ha ha ha haaaaaa ha.

PS - Derek - I was one of the 1st 100 for sure. When did the site actually go online?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Keep up the excellent work

I check in everyday that I am at home and think the site is great. I could go for the registration thing..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.