1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I would recommend not putting that you only paid $4500 for it if you're asking $7500.

Also, do you have the original stereo and shifter knob? If not, you will lose a lot of collector value since it's not original. And 50th AE stereos are **** near impossible to find.

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey if i had $7.500 i woldint give a f*@k what he paid! i would kiss a crack ho for an AE!!!

86 300zx turbo...turbo timer
jess drove a ford that's wy he walked everywhere!!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I suppose the value increased $3000 via the repairs which were only able to be completed by drawing on the combined years of experience from this forum.
That raises the question of whether there was any intention to keep the car.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I guess $3000 is automatically added to the price because the great "Lyle Wingham" drove it and put more wear on the car. wait, has the car turned classic? nope. 21 years. Car turns classic at 25 years right?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I can see it being worth 7 grand. the car isnt worth just 4500 cuz thats what he paid for it. a AE with that low of mileage is obviously worth a little more then 5 grand. dont bitch at him for it. but yeah it was stupid to say he paid 4500 for it if hes planning on selling it.

my SS for instance is worth a lot more then I paid for it. if it came down to it (someone pointing a gun at my head) and me having to sell it, I would definitly ask for more then I paid for it.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
a AE in good condition is worth more then 4500

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.