ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i wanted a set of these for a while...i own a 83 280zx and i am also looking to put performance parts on my car...i love the way these rims look on a z car...i am looking for at least 14' rims...and any suggestions for performance parts on my z will be very helpful! ...thank you!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Motorsport Auto

They carry them - I just got the flyer the other day and they have 16's for sale that are made specifically with the correct offset and backspacing for the Z. Probably a bit pricey, as it says to call for pricing ,but if you want 'em - they got 'em! as well as a boatload of factory, aftermarket, and high performance parts. (800) 633-6331.

Tim

> hi i wanted a set of these for a while...i
> own a 83 280zx and i am also looking to put
> performance parts on my car...i love the way
> these rims look on a z car...i am looking
> for at least 14' rims...and any suggestions
> for performance parts on my z will be very
> helpful! ...thank you!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Re: WANTED: PANA SPORT RIMS...i can's find any!hel

> hi i wanted a set of these for a while...i
> own a 83 280zx and i am also looking to put
> performance parts on my car...i love the way
> these rims look on a z car...i am looking
> for at least 14' rims...and any suggestions
> for performance parts on my z will be very
> helpful! ...thank you!

Hey...
I've had a set of brand new 15x6 Panasports with Yoko A008R 215/60 R15 tires mounted on them sitting in the attic of my garage for about five years, and my wife has been bugging me to get rid of them for about as long.
They were originally purchased for a TR-6 that we had. The wheels were on the car for maybe 50 miles, when I decided that this particular example wasn't deserving of these wheels/tires, and decided to sell the car with it's original wheels/tires. The plan was to get another TR-6, but we never did. The tires even still have the little mold release 'spikes' on them.
If you are interested, let me know, and I'll go out and double check the offset on them. I at least know that the bolt pattern is correct.
The rolling radius of this wheel/tire combo is about 5mm larger than stock, so keep that in mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.