ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am re-doing (not refurb., I doubt this Z will never be orig. again!) a 260. At present it is "gutted" including the dash. As normal, the dash is severely cracked. Is it possible to just get a dash cushion moulding without getting the steel frame work? I know I can get a 'dash cover', but I would really rather have a new (or good used) cushion. Anyone have one or know where I might get one?

Thanks
KDR

·
Registered
432 Posts
good dash for sale no cracks

i will be purchasing some parts this weekend from a former Z car owner included is a non cracked dash original part. upon purchasing date i will be happy to sell it as i already have a perfect dash. please e-mail me if you are still in need.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Order the Dash covers from Victoria British

hiya KDR,

If your looking for a cheap easy solution. victoria british sells dash covers one that covers the top and one full dash cover. The full dash cover is 100 and the one that covers the top is 50 dollars. This is a lot cheaper and might be easier for you to do. if you don't already have a vic brit catalog try www.victoriabritish.com ( i might be wrong but try it)
hope that helps
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
529 Posts
RE: Order the Dash covers from Victoria British

I have one of the part covers from them, excellent fit. Good product. It came with the car, I installed it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.