Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

If any of you guys have an 82'83' turbo AFM that you're not using, send me an e-mail and make me an offer. I am going to put my 79' guts into the bigger body.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
193 Posts
I believe I have one, I will have to dig a bit. how does $50 plus shipping sound? I parted an '81 ZXT and an '82 ZXT. I will have to find one or the other and compare the bore to a non turbo that I've got laying around. If you know of a positive way of identifying one E-mail me.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
The turbo AFM will look exactly like any other L-Jetronic AFM including your normally aspirated model except that it is 15% bigger. You will find instructions on how to do this modification including pictures of the two AFM,s side by side on my website. You can use the stock boots as long as they are warm so they will stretch a bit. You will not be able to mount the AFM to the stock mount without fabricating a plate out of plate steel or aluminum. I just suspended mine from the boots until I fabricated the aluminum plate that it sits on now. Perhaps the Turbo AFM mount plate would work but I didn't try that. If you don't know my website e-mail me personally and I will send you the URL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.