ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NEW set of Yokohama A509 215 60XR14. They still have the Yoko stickers on them. I ended up running on a set of A509 225 60XR14, and they hold the corners wonderfully. It made my car ultra-responsive and very stable at high speeds. Tires don't magically turn your car into a ITS racer, but the difference in running on BFG and Goodyear POS and a set of Yokohama's is like night and day. I must say I like them VERY much. Oh and now for what I need. I am looking for a stock running L28T motor, The value of the tires is about $75 a tire. I am not looking for a rebuilt motor just something that starts :p I am in Houston and can travel fairly far to make the trade. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know. Or if you have questions about tires, I can help there too.

A509-An advanced tread pattern incorporates large outer tread blocks for excellent dry traction and four wide, deep center grooves with helical lateral grooves for exceptional wet traction. With its unique combination of grip, steering stability and ride comfort, the A509 is the perfect match for today's high performance vehicles.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.