ZCar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. As the title says, I'm looking for a 70-83 z or zx with a manual transmission only. My budget is around $3500. I know that I probably can't get an s30 with that. But I'm mostly looking for an S130 anyway. My criteria is as follows: the car runs and drives well and reliably or has the easy potential to do so, no electrical gremlins or wire harness birds nests hanging out of the dash, and has a straight body without rust. I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance for a good car. I'm located in Mountain Home, ID.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everybody. As the title says, I'm looking for a 70-83 z or zx with a manual transmission only. My budget is around $3500. I know that I probably can't get an s30 with that. But I'm mostly looking for an S130 anyway. My criteria is as follows: the car runs and drives well and reliably or has the easy potential to do so, no electrical gremlins or wire harness birds nests hanging out of the dash, and has a straight body without rust. I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance for a good car. I'm located in Mountain Home, ID.
70-83 z or zx with manual transmission..... Hello Spencerider, i wish to tell you that i have the selected item you wish for. leave me a message on 262 423 4618 for futher details and photos.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi If your still looking for a 280ZX text me 4787471239. Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts