ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an '83 zx with perfect seats, but they are not very comfortable (no lower back support). Any recommendations on seats that will fit the car. Preferably, some that I could find in a junk yard. I'd like to stay under $300. I guess I could also have an upholstery shop re-do the seats I have, but I'm not sure what I'll end up with. Please advise.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am using seats out of a 91 Eclipse. Got them at a junkyard for $100.00. They were fairly easy to install and alot more comfortable. Have also seen leather conguest seats in a 280 and they looked great. I priced having mine recovered but it was alot cheaper to just find some used ones.

·
Registered
247 Posts
>Look for seats from an early to mid 90s Civic Si or Prelude Si. I think they are mde by Recaro. If they arent they look **** close. The Prelude seats are heavier and in my personal opinion when I saw the Civic Si seats I was hooked on getting them in my Z. I have seen them posted in a parts paper for around 225 or 250 bucks. None of them were the right color for me but they are out there somewhere. Good luck
Craig
76Z

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.