ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this a long shot but here we go...

I have a 1966 lincoln continental... I've been working on selling it and using the money for another Z but have been unsuccessful so far. Does anyone have a Z or know someone that has a Z that wants to trade? Or anyone that just wants an old continental? I don't want anything newer than a 74. Anyone interested, my e-mail is [email protected]

I know I'll get nowhere with this post, but I at least had to give it a shot!!

Thanks,
Shayne

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's actually in very good condition. It's complete and runs well. What I was shooting for in the first place was to get about $2000 for it, then use the money for a Z. I figured that with $2000 I should have a couple bucks left over if it needed anything. I'm just sick of waiting.... I'm addicted!

By the way, should anyone want to e-mail me, e-mail [email protected]..... if you click on kelstar, it goes to my wifes mailbox. I'll fix that one day!

Shayne

· Registered
326 Posts
Funny- I just disposed of a '90 Mark VII LSC. I'm beginning to wonder if the urge to run a loud, fast, nasty Z is subliminally accompanied by the desire to waft along in silence??

Regards,
Rob
'72 240Z

· Registered
43 Posts
I guess the bug has bitten all or most of us. I am considering on selling my 1970 dodge challenger to make room for the z project. I guess the z car is taking over like the body snatchers...............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.