ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
RE: Victoria British Sucks E mail me if you want

What happened? I've only ordered rubber molding from them before and it was fine, but I was thinking about some interior pieces. Let me know please.
Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: Victoria British Sucks E mail me if you wa

I live 15 min from them. That gives me the opportunity to see the product before purchasing. Personally< i think their catalog is kinda cheesey and their prices are for the most part, out of line. I did just buy an awesome front adjustable control arm bushings from them. cant wait to get them in. They used to have a scratch and dent section but closed it Nov 1. They never said why. I went there every other week to see what was there. Found a couple of good buys that I snagged. If your anyone is looking for a carpet kit Call Motorsport, not VB. Their kit is much better.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Victoria British Sucks E mail me (if you want

I hate to take up the space telling my woes but here goes
My wife ordered a carpet kit for my 71 z along with dash cap and complete rubber kit $505 total
the front carpet was cut upside down, it fit perfectly around the cut out for the gas pedal stop if you placed it in the car upside down ,otherwise it wont fit right
no problem I understand things happen, so I call, they say there sorry and will reship two new fronts, when the package arives it is two back pieces, I call they say oops and reship, now they send a complete carpet kit for a 280z( I have the 240z) so I call again it is three months later they say there sorry and will reship , nothing happens I call a few weeks later and they say they've done all they can to make me happy , I explain that I have not once got shipped the right part, he says that I have, and says that I am being less than truthful(insert the word liar)and there records show they've reshipped the right part, so know I shipping back EVERY thing they would not let me talk to a supervisor or someone in charge enough to make it right said they were too busy
well that is the condenced version of it , I am sure I will run into troubles getting a refund for everyhing the cap and rubber have not been installed and the carpet was in my car while I waited for the replacement fronts and I cut the back for my hold down straps
sorry for the long post but I am angry about being treated so poorly by someone who I am giving my money to when there are others to do buisness with
whewwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE: motorsports catalogue.....taking too long!

matty wrote:
-------------------------------
anyone else have this problem?
maybe cuz I live in Canada

Not me. I emailed them and got a catalog in less than a week, and I live in Canada too. Maybe I'm just lucky.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts

Took me 3 weeks to get mine. I had asked for one to be sent with an order I made. I got the order in 2 days though.

Brett

·
Registered
107,695 Posts

I experienced significant customer service problems after order a thermostat housing. They shipped a part that was obviously incorrect and after contacting Customer Service, I went through **** trying to get someone to work with me to get the right part. They apparently had the wrong year part on their shelf and mailed me the wrong part. I finally sent back everything and paid the shipping cost. Found a used thermostat housing from a ZCAR.Com bro. I will work with Motorsport on new parts in the future, but I believe that Motorsport is significantly more expensive that Victoria British (VB) and that is why I chose to do business with VB first. The VB customer service sucks though.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE: Victoria British Sucks E mail me if you want

alright, so victoria british sucks, but how or who should i
talk to about getting more horsepower in an inexpensive way? seems like you may know, please help.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>VB does suck.Similiar story n/c</b>

I can say that I too had a very similiar story about VB. They too called me a liar. I was P/O. I shipped my parts back demanded a refund nicely, and was told I had to pay for all the shipping. I was even more P/Oed. I waited for the $$$, and 2 months latter I received it. I cashed it and then made my SCREAM AT EVERYBODY AT VB TILL I GOT THE "we are so sorry" speech. I screamed at everybody innocent and guilty. I basically took it in the ass and ordered the parts from some other sources. I would avoid your business from them at all costs. I however know, as well as they do, they are basically 1 of very very few games in town. This doesnt give us much leverage, but, just avoid giving them your $$$ to save a few bucks. Use Motorsport or someplace else. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE vb wont buy good stuff</b>

i tried to sell to vb but they were rude. so i called motorsport and they were more than happy to stock my products love doin buss
with them.

motorsport rules

z ya

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Just got the VB Catalog....</b>

Man... just received the VB catalog yesterday in the mail. Turn around time was good... but when I opened it up... I just about flipped my lid.... Their trying to sell Z Therapy's tune-up video for $30 USD... and listing at $37.... Z Therapy is selling it for $16.... What kind of deal is that??? I think everyone should make a profit... but that much on a $16 tape.... come on.....

I've been dealing with Motorsports and in most cases enjoyed their service... but I have found a guy in Washington that is selling all kinds of parts... maybe I should start talking to him more... anyway.... there's my 2 cents worth.....

Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE: Just got the VB Catalog....

Dennis, good two cents, but who is the guy in Washington, and how can the rest of us contact him?

Dennis wrote:
-------------------------------
Man... just received the VB catalog yesterday in the mail. Turn around time was good... but when I opened it up... I just about flipped my lid.... Their trying to sell Z Therapy's tune-up video for $30 USD... and listing at $37.... Z Therapy is selling it for $16.... What kind of deal is that??? I think everyone should make a profit... but that much on a $16 tape.... come on.....

I've been dealing with Motorsports and in most cases enjoyed their service... but I have found a guy in Washington that is selling all kinds of parts... maybe I should start talking to him more... anyway.... there's my 2 cents worth.....

Dennis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.