ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Its been done yes, but for the money id either build up the VG30ET, or drop in the VG30DET.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Same cubic inch... Just bolt on a good size turbocharger and the vg30et pushin 20-30lbs will make you plenty happy. Also when you beat some 300zx TT's making 150 more horsepower you can laugh and tell them there car is fat tank.

·
Registered
782 Posts
hahahah your not right, whats up with the bay watch booty trooper.

Post Edited (Apr 14, 12:01pm)

·
Registered
482 Posts
hey 300zx86t, why are you hating the z32's??? Fat TANKS??? Umm, thats why nissan made the z31 lol. Over weight, underpowered boulevard cruisers are what they are. So don't be putting down a car that is superior to your flops of a sports car nissan screwed up with. Sure, you'd be faster than a stock TT with only 9.5 psi, vs your 20++ to get it to be as fast. Imagine if I put in 20 psi on my TT, I'd be running with lambos, vipers, etc. So seriously, 300zx86t, quit putting down other Z's, especially the best type of Z ever made by nissan......its almost like comparing a z32 to a honda in terms of engineering......thats why I sold my pos 86t, and got a real sports car, not a sports coupe.....

·
Registered
782 Posts
Well I have nothing against z32's but for the fact that yall think yall are "superior" So what if your car is slow dont take it out on the fast old cars, for a car that is so much better than mine trust me you wouldnt wanna race me or some of the other guys from this forum I dont care If a twin turbo has 600hp they still run mid 12s! get over the fact that newer is not better. The only thing that is worth a **** in your car are the connecting rods which I have slinging around in my old sports car. {no offense red} he has a twin turbo but doesnt put down z31's.

Post Edited (Apr 15, 10:19pm)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.