ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday early evening I ordered a bunch of Weber jets & a couple of miscellaneous parts online from Pegasus Racing http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/. I had never ordered from them before & had no knowledge of their service reputation. The company is located in Wisconsin & I'm in Toronto, Canada. I just recieved the package of parts today (less then 18 hours after ordering). Everything was in order & cleared through customs via UPS. WHY CAN"T other parts companies have the same standard of service. Why is it that it takes Black Dragon 2 weeks after ordering to get to you regarding shipping options? Why is it that Motor Sport Auto never has anything that you need in stock (back ordered or unavailable - don't know when we'll get but we will tease you with a picture of it)? Why is it that Summit Racing can't confirm a back order date?

Just something to think about.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
That's efficiency production and sales for you, John. For backorders they could be waiting to place a group of orders with the same vendor to minimize shipping costs; the manufacturers may only make the product every so often and switch to other batch production of items; and this can result in never having a lot of anythings in stock because they burn the candle is burning at both ends--manufacturer and orderer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.