Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya all,

Before you say Yuichi what the **** are you on.. I really saw this on the TV. If you guys haven't heard sometime next year some company is releasing a new oil for your engine. Its supposed to be better for emissions, and be really slippery(yes i know thats vague) . And another thing to add on to this is that it will be a few more bucks then regular oil. Is it better? all i know is it pollutes less but if thats all it does better i don't really give a crap. Well now that i've bored you guys just thought i'd share that will yall
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
79 Posts
You know I have been thinking about using vegetable oil for years. After thinking that you can cook with it and it doesn't break down I did a test .(Actually i did a test with some motor oil, i was suprise to see the motor oil splatter and smoke fast after putting it in a frying pan while veggie oil did just fine.)
I then put veggie oil in the freezer over night. I was really shocked to see it flowed like it was at room temperature.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Smell like fries to me.

I saw something on this a while back and they were saying it smelt like french fries when you start up the car. But it seems to me this show was on recycling used oil from resturants as a fuel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.