ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in my last post i described my no crank, this afternoon i did a compression test no commpression on 3 cylinders, the bad thing about it is that i was at idle when it happend, and it didnt break it only slipped 2 teeth i replaced the timing belt, which i know i did right, and to no avail it still runs like ****, it will only crank if push started and wont respond to throttle then soon there after will cut off, when i bought my z the motor had no commpression at all, the lady that had it was running about 85 miles and hour in 3at like 5 grand when it happend, so i bought another motor online ive only had this one in there for about a year, motor and turbo ran great but it seems like this car is just doomed for destruction, about 4 months ago i was in a hit and run the guy was never found insurance never payed for it the front bumper drivers side fender and the door got damaged, i ordered a body kit but it still hasnt come after 3 months they said they were waiting for the side skirts, if anyone has a car prefferably an 84 turbo with just a tranny in it with an okay body please contact me, i really love my z car and i wouldnt trade another model for it, but my 88t needs to much work to be worth fixing, plus i want an older model i like the body style better looks more antique, i plan to get a vg33 and do a complete engine management system with intercooler and turbo, but this all has to wait until i get the money, if someone can help me out with the body please contact me

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt suspect it at the time, i couldnt have thought i dont have my timing top timing cover i figured out why it jumped though the tesioner went bad......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.