Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
I found a leak in the vacuum advance unit on the distributor of my 77Z. I have replaced these before on other cars of mine and found that for just a few dollars more you could replace the whole distributor. Seemed like a waste to me. I hate to do it on this unit as the previous owner just replaced the pick up. Does anyone know somewhere where I can purchase just the vacuum unit or does anyone have one for sale? Thanks. Looking forward to the responses. John.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Hi John--------------Have you priced one of these at your local Nissan dealer? I think they can be had for about $25.00 or so. Courtesy Nissan in Texas can help you if you can't get one where you are. You can reach their website at www.courtesynissan.com. Good luck!

Roadman
Gulfport, MS

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I have been through this. I purchased a new vacuum **** for my advance. I installed iton my old shitty distributor. I then got a new distributor off of the internet for $20!! I am going to replace my distributor with the internet one, and was goign to sell the vacuum dashp[ot on the internet. Well, I wcould sell ti to you if you wanted it. Just so you know, this unit is worth more than $25. We would have to do some research on that. But, maybe we could do some business. Let me know!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.