ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looked on here quite a bit....couldnt find exactly what i need.....i was needing the lay-out of the "5" hoses that go to the vac-cannister (you know.....the one that operates the magnetic switches for the heater/defroster,ac,cruise..etc)...in particular i just found out the canister for the turbo is different (has an additional hose coming from the bottom (underneath side) of the tank......if anyone has any info on this i'd sure appreciate it....
thanks a lot,
.......s

·
Registered
274 Posts
The one from the bottom goes to the connection on the Cruise Control Module next to the vacuum cannister (towards the firewall)

The two hoses toward the engine go TO the engine, and the two next to the fender go to the firewall.

As I recall, the one from the yellow cap to the engine goes to the FICD on the intake manifold somewhere around the fuel pressure regulator, the one to the enigine from the black cap goes to the intake manifold.

The connection from (around) the Yellow cap to the firewall supplies vacuum to the transducer, bypas vacuum selector and the power servo behind the glovebox.

The other liine to the interior goes to the mode vacuum selector and the air valve (Def Clamp).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.