ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as RJ Davenport asked on 3-3-99, I to want to speak with someone in the area, see and drive a 1977 280Z with a Chevy small block (in the JTR set back position), T-5 or T-56 Transmission.

I have the Z, the JTR manual and the 350. Before I go any further, I want to look, feel, touch, and drive a car and talk with someone who has done it. Looking at homepages is great, and reading these postings is also good, but it does not replace talking to someone who has done it, and to look at the finished product.

I any one know of someone with the above setup, please let me know...In advance, Thanks!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bill Reagan the appraiser for the Zcar club in Dallas built a killer V8 check with the chapter there perhaps they can put you in touch with him (or the car - I think he moved out of state). There is one in Waxahachie and several in Houston (check the Z club chapter there) The Dallas chapter has a website http://209.39.254.202/

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Have you talked with John at John's Cars on Jaguar Lane in Dallas? He makes a living converting Jags to Chevy 350 power. does excellent work and also has kits ike JTR for Z conversions. He can give you local names of guys with V-8 Conversions.
Phantom

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
RE: Call me...I have done it....

Mike
540-891-4420

I have done the 383 stroker with the T56 and It is doing fine, just completed it a month ago..... Feel free to e-mail or call me.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I AM PLANNING TO CONVERT MY ' 71 240Z INTO A
CHEVY SMALL BLOCK HOT ROD. I WOULD LIKE ANY INFO YOU MAY HAVE SEEN OR HEARD REGARDING HOW ONE MIGHT GO ABOUT THIS. ANY AND ALL INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APRECIATED

THANKZ,
MIKE

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I AM PLANNING TO CONVERT MY ' 71 240Z INTO A
CHEVY SMALL BLOCK HOT ROD. I WOULD LIKE ANY INFO YOU MAY HAVE SEEN OR HEARD REGARDING HOW ONE MIGHT GO ABOUT THIS. ANY AND ALL INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APRECIATED

THANKZ,
MIKE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.