ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
i just finished getting my car to run after blowin a headgasket about a month ago, and just today i put in the 87 turbo front calipers i got at the junkyard, but previous owner(guy who flipped the car) put in some longer wheel studs that didnt fit on the bolts perfectly so i had to re-tap them sort of, and also i had to put with 5/16 spacers so the bolts would acutally tighten the wheels , but it looks nice now and i am going to buy 1.5 inch hubcentric wheel spacers for a mustang cobra(same bolt pattern, easy to find) for the rear because the front tires stick out a little more than the front and it looks kind of goofy. i have the z33 17''s by the way with the tokico hp kit

·
Registered
257 Posts
No still waiting for the stupid oil pan:( I am doing a JDM VG30 swap and then I pretty much want to make a nice 300-400hp touge running Z want to keep it a clean JDM look Z so I will be buying wheels like SSR Mesh wheels or RS Wantanabes and doing all HKS parts also.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool man .....well its good to know your having success cause i may need your help later!...especially with the pilot bushing thing...i wasnt sure what u were talking about at first but i imagine once i get to that part ill have to put an ad out there...but everything is still moving slowly but surely on my project...i still have some items to purchase....(crossmember, ECU, O2 sensor,fuel pump and what not) ill be sure to check in with ya every now and then to see how your coming along

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sounds good man the oil pan should be here tomorrow or Sat. and I will let you all know how it is going!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.