ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else on this web site use the new fuel catalyst. Enviromax. Increased mileage, lower emissions and increased HP. Put in just 4 oz and drove to La. Noticed a difference in power immmediately. Jury is still out on the fuel consumtion. Added my second 4oz to a fill up

·
Registered
304 Posts
how much is it? do the gains out way the price of the bottle? what over products share similar chemical strutures?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It cost about 20.00 a bottle, it pays for it self in fuel savings........doing the white cloth test on a car that has 200k........A guy at the job is getting ~ 3 miles per gallon increase to 8 miles a gallon...makes your emissions cleaner by lowering fuel burning temperature....email me @ [email protected] if you are interested in a group buy....remember still in testing stage

·
Registered
540 Posts
hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. it sounds like expensive acetone. try that 3oz per 10 gals and u can thank me by sending me the 19.50 that u did not spend on snake oil

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The treatment amount is 1 oz per five gallons initially for 3 fill ups then it moves to 1 oz per 10 gallons as maintainence. The bottle size is 16 oz. If one uses forty gallons of gas per month a bottle will last about 4 months. It improves emissions that helps borderline vehicles pass smog test first time

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Let's see 1 oz per 5 gallons for a 19 gallon tank would be almost 4 oz... at 20 bux per 16 oz, 4 oz would be about 5 bux not including tax...ummm that's not going to work out well ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HJey I am not selling the stuff just bragging about the results I have gotten, because we are already doing the group thing price is 17.50

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.