ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's on ebay for $199 starting bid and $299 but-it-now...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-96-NISSAN-300ZX-GREEDY-TRUST-EXHAUST-MUFFLERS-300-ZX_W0QQitemZ8025789901QQcategoryZ42610QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
SP2 set up for a 2+2, the H pipe is missing but they should bolt up to a stock H pipe. Realistic figure on shipping too which is unusual for exhaust on ebay.

Tim

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Any remembrance of the brand on E-bay? Though I would use an H-pipe on my NA so I guess the point is moot - I am just trying to find a source other than Specialty-z's $275 h-pipe.

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought it about 10 months ago, so I can't search my purchases. I just did an ebay search and couldn't find the same pipe. I did find this...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5ZIGEN-X-PIPE-MUFFLER-EXHAUST-XPIPE-RARE-2-5-inch_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33636QQitemZ8026181609QQrdZ1>

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Thanks. I may end up buying an Hpipe with resonators and having a Seattle shop chop the connectors off and weld some piping and good mufflers on. I do NOT want a loud exhaust on my Z but I do want some more power and faster revs.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
nice pipes Mega

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Are you still using stock hangers? That's really straight, like HKS hyper.
The thing is I have X pipe already I just need the pipes in the back. How much did it cost to do that?

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was like $150 for polished 2.5 and fabbing the X-pipe. If you use mild steel or SS (unpolished) I can't see it being over $100 from X-pipe to mufflers. Copy the pic and take it to a muffler shop for an estimate.

I've toyed with adding this to my "inventory".

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
i too am wanting to get a custom exhaust. I was also thinking about printing out your picture and showing them how i want it. Very nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.