ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question: If I install larger injectors 350cc, replace fuel pump with turbo Z32 fuel pump, install high pressure fuel regulator, upgrade air intake K&N filter and install exhaust size to 2.5" . On an average how much HP increase would those things do for my na?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Your ECU wont know what injectors it's pumping and it will run really bad.

·
Registered
662 Posts
or use a standalone EFI like SDS, MegaSquirt, etc, etc.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
No need for all those fuel increase mods for a stock 300zx non turbo with only intake and exhuast. Also a 2.5 inch mandral bent exhuast is plenty big enough.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
lets see you will be spending probably around $76598765986 per 1hp gain so i would either get a turbo or an older Z or just dont worry about going fast and just make it look really pretty the NAs are really a lost cause unless you go all out on them and going all out on them normally intails compressing them though i have also heard spray is a good way to go on an na

Post Edited (Nov 12, 12:25pm)

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
I would consider it "on demand" when my engine will create 500HP when I put my foot to the floor. You run out of NO2 and you can push the nitrous button all you want and its no longer "on demand"

·
Registered
224 Posts
24ounce...don't write of NAs too quickly. Some of them have turned into HP machines that get some real attention and real performance.

BAADZ...you have more to do than just inserting new injectors. Others have don't it if you are up for the challenge. Search, read and understand what you are getting into. It isn't easy.

Personally, I am a year+ from going there. Too many upgrades, not enough time/money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.