·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Author: fun in the sun with a 91 z
Date: Jan 27, 4:23am

Hey shylinez hows the z project coming?

if you can't race it or take it to bed its not worth having
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/goodpjt/album?.dir=/c891&.src=ph

The z project is going at a very slow pace due to $$$$$ and lots of it. I have had to start doing RB swaps in nissan 240sx to sell so that I can fund my personal ride. Biggest thing right now is coming up with about 4K for the AWD tranny and shipping cash on top of the 4K itself. Once I get that in, I can start trying to fit everything from front and rear K memebers to tranny tunnel placement. The thing is, I am going to do this thing right from the go and not do a really shi**y job like most swaps you might have seen somewhere else. A lot of people sacrifice one thing for another but that is not what I am going to do no matter what. I am really lucky to have a cousin that knows a ton of information about AWD/4 wheel drive vehicels along with frame stress points and much more. This will come in handy do to the mixing of the two extrodinary car designs. I have learned quite a bit though from the RB swaps that I have been doing with the 240sx which will come in handy when I reach that point in my personal car. I'll keep you posted as it comes along. As for now I will leave you with a link of pictures to the 240sx swap. I will be posting a lot more pics of this project over the next ten days due to me getting in the last of my parts. I plan on driving it for a month after it is done so that I can work out all the kinks first and I am even taking it to the drag strip the first of march, just to see what she will do. After that I am selling her on ebay for about 15k, so keep your eyes open if your interested.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/goodpjt/album?.dir=/c891&.src=ph

Post Edited (Feb 1, 10:17pm)

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
yea - you should come to the Mid TN Z Club meet sometimes. There is a guy putting a R34 Skyline HICAS system in a NA Z32. You two might have the some things in common.

Next meet is Today at 6:30 at Nissan of Cool Springs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where exactly at cool springs nissan? I called up there and no one knew anything about it.

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
from the email:

Club Meeting
this
Thursday, February 2
6:30pm
at the new

NISSAN of Cool Springs
Franklin, TN

We will meet in their upstairs conference room.

We must start the actual meeting no later than 6:45.
The dealership closes at 8.

Please park in the smaller lot
that is between the Nissan and Mazda dealerships closest to I-65.
If you are facing the front of the Nissan building, it would be to your far right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.