ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was trying to get the quater i droped in the crack of the seat and decided to just unbolt both seats (i really wanted that quater) and found an amp looking box under the passanger seat and was wondering anyone knew exactly what it is.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Oh my God you found the mechanism for the ejection seat you should leave that totally alone ..LOL
NO it is the factory built in Amp for your sterio..LOL have fun.
by the way did you get your quater back??

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah thats funny, Be carful what you do with that little box under that seat you weren't supposed to find that! Thats like what the plans have the little black box..

·
Registered
958 Posts
That is actually the basis for the stock security system. It all plugs into that. (please note that this is not a joke! It is actually where the security system is located. Unplug one of the wires and see if your security light flashes.)

·
Registered
793 Posts
whats up with this Bitchin' Betty? i've been hearing alot about this latley

·
Registered
353 Posts
it came in the older z (84-86 i think) and she practically tells you if you have an open door or left the lights on or something like that.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
domdogg123 wrote:

> meh....why are all the interior controls in english? On all
> makes/model cars?

huh, i didn't know they were.. you're telling me a 300zx purchased in japan for the japanese market is entirely in english? numbers on the guages are one thing, but i'd have though any lettering, the owners manual, etc would be in japanese.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Probably just the owners manual. Actually I'm not sure of anything more than just the gauges and what not, possibly some of the stickers on the engine and interior too, but for the most part, everything is in english.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Oh I see can I put one of those Bitchin betty's in my 88 Z??

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
ok so one day i was parked in my roommates stall cause i was doing some work, and i decided to go move my car. I back down the driveway, put it in first and try and pull back up the driveway into my spot.... then Stall. I'm like WTF? turn the car back on, give it a little more gas, let off the clutch, car jerks and stalls.. Third time, just before it stalls, Bitchin' Betty comes on: "Parking brake is on."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.