ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you z'ers have a prepped and painted under carraige on your z? If you do what type of color schemes do you have, I am in the process of going to the paint shop so I can get ready to paint my control arms and stuff. what do you think?

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm kinda slowly doing the same thing, but I can't think of anything except black that wouldn't look stupid. My 240 is white though. If it was red, I'd think black underside with red A arms, control arms, and rear end, black on the U joints but red shafts, and stainless break hoses. hmm, now that I think about it, that might be ok with the white body too...

·
Registered
255 Posts
check this stuff out before you paint your undercarriage, I think you might change your mind about paint. www.por15.com I used it on my suspension and it looks better than new.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was initially thinking about painting my car a metallic blue, and under the car I wanted to paint some of the parts to match the car. To offset the blue I wanted to paint certain items with a highlight , maybe a yellow or red. I'm just trying to get some ideas before I look stupid trying to do too much to the paint scheme. I also wanted to paint most of the under carraige with black and under coating. Just a little protection against the rust monster. I also wanted to paint my block and tranny, what do you think on that one. Doyou think that will be too much. I want them to match if possible. Here's what I was thinking , first thought or brain fart ( depends on perspective) here goes........
metallic blue car
black upholstry
blue or yellow block
chrome accesseries
black under carriege
blue calipers
blue control arms / a arms , red , yellow?
blue tranny? silver?
What do you think?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.