ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have or know where I could get a copy of the FSM online that doesn't have the "ha.pdf" (which is the heating and air conditioning file) corrupted?

I have two different versions and in both the "ha.pdf" runs into problems.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dang it - *nevermind* - I was able to recover the HA file I was looking for - sorry for the wasted post!

If anyone needs this specific HA file or the FSM and can't get it elsewhere, you can contact me using the email address in my profile.

·
Registered
35 Posts
actually you probably know more about this than I do I posted some HVAC questions today any chance you can help me on them?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd tell ya if I did - but I am not too knowledgable in that area. Do you have the Factory Service Manual(s) for your z31? They are extremely informative and indepth and do cover air conditioning/heating items where the Haynes manual does not.

If you do not have a copy and would like an electronic version I could post a link for you to download a copy tomorrow morning. Let me know here on the post or via email and I can do that. The "ha.pdf" that covers heating and air conditioning is very informative and includes diagrams.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That would be great.
thanks

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cut and paste the following URL into your browser.

http://www.zheritage.com/fsm/

This will take you to an area with each of the individual PDF documents. There is also a file in this folder that ends is ".rar". This file has all of the PDF documents inside of it, but you will need the program "WinRAR" to pull them out.

Let me know if you have any questions. Glad I can help out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.