ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out front of my house today having a smoke and a nice pearl yellow N/A drives by, then it came back an hour or so later. Problem is it had stickers (black racing stripes) down the side of it.
Looks like someone in my development got a new toy, now to address those stickers.....

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
favour. Definately, now just go put your z in the front of the driveway where everyone can see it and maybe you all can have a lil chat and move in on the sticker removal.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I saw a 2+2 n/a today that was poorly spraypainted neon orange with a huge erector set spoiler. Oh but the gas tank lid was flat black. Oh and it had an ebay body kit that was seriously falling apart. Oh and it is for sale, anyone on here?

·
Registered
824 Posts
hey dave,see are back,i got your message,by the end of this month ill have extra $ to take care of the issues with my car,it is running very nice and strong, give me a call when you have a chance, and about that yellow z,invite him to this site to see if we could talk him into removing those stripes,laters.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
There's one like that here in Chapel Hill. It's got the huge double decker spoiler ,a nd cheap Ebay knock off kit with the front fascia falling off and they guy just drags it around, He's also got huge Wal-mart/Ebay Muffler Tips which one appears to be falling off. I drove by his house one day after getting lunch, and as I was passing I saw him run outside, and he chased me all the way back to school, and just kinda drove around the parking lot, and when he was turning around the front fascia fell off and he had to get out of the car and pull it back up onto the car, a couple of the HS girls laughed at him so he drove off really fast with puffs of black smoke, and then the fascia fell off again. I just smiled.

·
Registered
212 Posts
"I saw a 2+2 n/a today that was poorly spraypainted neon orange with a huge erector set spoiler. Oh but the gas tank lid was flat black. Oh and it had an ebay body kit that was seriously falling apart. Oh and it is for sale, anyone on here?"

how much?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.