ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering are there any little tweaks that would make the car accel faster. It has no turbo and I don't plan on putting one on.

·
Registered
285 Posts
advance your timing all the way and run 91-93 octane, you should notice a difference. Mahnaflow muffler also, i have a 4 inch cone works for me but i am getting a 9 inch just to make sure. I have gutted my cat and taken off my power steering belt. I run a 15.1 in quater mile, I can kick a slightly modded 5.0, and a gs-t elcipse. My friend has a 97 Grand prix and he has 7 inch cone and magnaflow mufflers and i can beat him too. Happy z-ing

·
Registered
92 Posts
GET A COLD AIR INTAKE FILTER (CONE), GRAB A HOT CAM, RUSH SOME HEADERS, GRAB A MSD IGNITION SYSTEM, IF YOU GOT $$$$$$ BORE 2.8L TO A 3.0, REMOVE THE CAT, GET A GOOD FLOWING ULTRA FLOW MUFFLER, GET POSITIVE TRACTION REAR END LSD (CHEAP WAY IS WELD REAR END OR LOCK IT, UPGRADE FLY WHEEL, GET STRONG STRUTS IN REAR, GET RID OF THE 2+2 MODEL AND REMOVE ALL THE JUNK THAT'S IN YOUR CAR TO DECREASE THE WEIGHT (2+2'S R HEAVY).

FROM MOTORSPORTS IN ORANGE (800-633-6331) TALK W/SAM HE KNOWS THE MOST. IF NONE OF THIS IS WORKING AND YOU WANT TO GO FAST, GO WITH THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS-GET NITRIOS SYSTEM $500.00.

UNITED Z CLUB,L.A.L.B.

SY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.