ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a 280zxt that i might be buying....only 300 bucks...so im not expecting much...but it is supposed to have a good engine and the cool turbo wheels...so does this seem fair to you guys...and would a P90A head hinder me from stuffing the turbo engine in my 81 n/a?

· Registered
107,597 Posts
GO FOR IT!!

I say go for it man. As long as the motor is good and all.I spent more then that on just a motor.. I wish I had your luck.and you get the rims.. plus any part off the car you may need.. go for it man..good luck..LaterZ

· Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: GO FOR IT!!

yeah i think i will...me and a couple of my grease monkey friends are going to go give it a look over sometime this week...then im going to weld some lawn chairs in and do me a bit of cruising...assuming that i can get it to run...thanks

· Registered
123 Posts
Re: GO FOR IT!!

Screw looking it over, for the parts alone on a turbo car $300 is worth it. Your getting an r200 dif, the turbo motor (even if it needs a rebuild), the tranny (if it's a stick your getting a t-5). Basically your getting alot of good performance parts for very cheap plus the turbo wheels I'd jump on it just for parts alone.

· Registered
105 Posts
hold on cowboy...~

What do you intend to use this car for?
If your planning to have it as a daily driver - keep looking... I jumped at one of the first Z's I saw cus it ran pretty good and had a decent paint job.... turns out it's a rust bucket (the under carraie is GONE. I'm scared to jack it up!)

but if you just need the engine... lucky you!
give it a good look over though... y'know what to chk right?
I didn't...
hah hah!

Oh well, I'll be ready for my next car!

best wishes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.