ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a 84t engine yesterday, pulled it out of a junkyard at about 10am.. anyway the car said turbo, the intake said turbo and it had a factory pov. and red valve covers...... butttttt it did not have a turbo on it, it had n/a manifolds and the alternator was on the driver side.. could it be they couldnt afford a new turbo when theres crapped, so they swapped it? anyway how do i tell where the injectors came from? im going to run numbers on this motor.. i got the ecu and harness too...

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
well, if the alt is on the drivers side it's an N/A
look where the motor mounts are, turbo's and N/a's are in different spot on the drivers side to allow the room for the turbo cherger.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i figure its a turbo car.. the mounts are turbo mounts and last night i noticed that the oil pan has oil feed lines..

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah turns out it has n/a motor mounts.. im going to run the numbers on it and the ecu to figure this out.. it really doesnt matter but im just curious~ kind of would like to know what size the injectors are as well.. anyone need a 84n/a or 84t ecu? i have one or the other.. lol thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.