Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy shiite z men,
right now on tv, tuner transformation is doing a 240z.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Not on my TV...they're doing a Toyota Pasao...making it
a drifting monster . 7:42 PM EST Speed channel .

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah your right, but just before the commercial break they were pulling an inline 6 with triple webers out of a BRE schemed 240z. I got excited and went back after the commercial and my post to find them working on a 22re and a paseo. Bummer. Im not sure what happened.

·
Registered
881 Posts
About 3/4 way thru the show,,,they showed the 240 Z that
was already done and racing at some circuit...so ya your right
it was on there...

Z-On ...

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Yeah, it was on for like 30 sec, and they said it was a 280z. (the one near th end of the show)

Regardless it looked nice, the paseo still looked like ****.

Mario

·
Registered
515 Posts
just watched it, it was a short clip, the title for the show was something about a mini cooper, but they used a paseo and put a truck engine and drivetrain in it.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I missed the episode, but I'll bet it was Jack Macdonnell's 280Z. He's the host and producer of Tuner Transformations. He also competes in the Targa Newfoundland.

That must be a picture from last year's Targa, because I saw his car this past summer when the new engine was going in and it was primered and waiting for a "Tuner Transformation" paint job I believe. Looks like he came in 2nd in class and 16th over all this year.

I've heard rumours that he may do an early "Z" episode...

Nigel
'73 240ZT

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Jack is the only one on that show that really does anything. George does a little, but I hate Johnny B, he's a little bitch. All he does is go through a list of like the 5 entire body kits made for a car and pick the one he likes, then he finds some wheels and tires and puts them on. He doesn't even do the body work. He's such a turd. I like to laugh at them cuz they're Canadian and they talk funny lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
I taped the show and watched it last night. It was a sponsor/commercial for a lighting company (can't remember which auto light company) and was updated about 4 times throughout show. The announcer said it was a 76 280z.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.