ZCar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the time has come. If anyone remembers me and my 1995TT, I'm older but the car looks the same. I am retiring next year and really need to sell the car as it isn't fair to just have it sit in the garage. I want someone to enjoy it. The car is still as pristine as ever with 59k miles. Will entertain offers. I am in Minnesota. Somehow, the website for the car was deleted but I'm sure I can post some pictures.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Good to see you post. You were one of the original guys on here that helped me out alot when I first bought my Z. What was that 15 years ago? Sad to hear you are selling the car. Your reasoning however is logical. Not too much action on this forum since ownership changed. The old guard still monitors though. Good luck with sale. Congratulations on retirement. I am sure you are going to have some crazy car builds in your "free time".

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tturbo pictures

Here are a few of the pictures of my car that should go to a new owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Here are a few of the pictures of my car that should go to a new owner.
Bob, how would you prefer to be contacted?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Holy, it looks amazing! Does it go with the blonde as well? :devil Could definitely throw a big bonus then hah, joking. But really well preserved car, whoever buys it will be happy owner for sure. Maybe I'll get a friend working at DSRLeasing to do some modelling for me to when I will sell my car, could really boost my sales :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts