ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
victoria british says those things are 350 bux! i doubt anybody's stooped to paying that much for them...so does anybody have any reasonable solutions to leaking ttops?
_James_

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
if you want to be able to remove them....that is your only option...

besides searching the Junkyard that is.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are the odds that i'd find a good used seal? is there anything i can check on one of those seals that would indicate that it MIGHT be good? has anybody on here actually bought them? i just cant believe they're that much...i mean the 280 seals are SO much cheaper...geez..
_James_

·
Registered
76 Posts
you might want to try to clean out the drain tubes...they may be clogged...use an air house...that fixed my leaking ttops...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Buy new weatherstripping for around the top part. It will cost a bit to actually put them on though, some special thing they need to take them off then compress them back on.

·
Registered
214 Posts
That sounds kind of expensive. Did you try the dealership?

I was quoted less than $200 to replace one side including labor from the dealer.

·
Registered
657 Posts
have you priced the T-top itself............. theyre really expensive...... oh yeah and then there are the shades $420 for a set......

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: ttop seals on Ebay...

the dealer doesnt carry them anymore and they referred me to zcarparts.com and lol i cant find them there....btw on the last post...dude thats the inner trim...im talkin bout the piece of rubber that runs around the doorframe and up around the ttop

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.