ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GS-130 RHD that I got from Okinawa.. I am running a L28 + N42 head with tripple carb.. I am PLanning to run a P90 head and turbo.. I am wondering if anybody has done this kind of work before.. also tried to get with Cartech but I think the Company has closed out..

Ken

·
Registered
403 Posts
> I have a GS-130 RHD that I got from
> Okinawa.. I am running a L28 + N42 head with
> tripple carb.. I am PLanning to run a P90
> head and turbo.. I am wondering if anybody
> has done this kind of work before.. also
> tried to get with Cartech but I think the
> Company has closed out..

> Ken

Cartech is now called bell engineering or something to that effect. They are now in San Antonio I belive. They currently focus on stuff for miatas, so while I don't have a URL to give you if you poke around on some miata sites you're sure to find a link from there. Wish I could help ya out better.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Bell engineering 210-349-6515
My new custom manifold constists of short runners from a set of tripple webbers welded directly to a Cartech blow-through plenum. Just like the one you are asking about. Corky still has about 2 of these cast plenums remaining and they run $90per. I need to take a pic of my manifold soon to see how it was designed. I hope to gain between 5-10% hp from the new design. Bigger plenum and shorter tapered runners. Anyway, you will have to drill your own holes to mount to your carbs, not that big of a deal. Should be something you could knock out in one day.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
pic of what you are asking about

My new custom manifold constists of short runners from a set of tripple webbers welded directly to a Cartech blow-through plenum. Just like the one you are asking about. Corky still has about 2 of these cast plenums remaining and they run $90per. I need to take a pic of my manifold soon to see how it was designed. I hope to gain between 5-10% hp from the new design. Bigger plenum and shorter tapered runners. Anyway, you will have to drill your own holes to mount to your carbs, not that big of a deal. Should be something you could knock out in one day. Anyway here is a pic of what you are describing, just scroll down the page until you see the cartech setup.
www.racetep.com/zpics.html

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
turbo motor pics

My new custom manifold constists of short runners from a set of tripple webbers welded directly to a Cartech blow-through plenum. Just like the one you are asking about. Corky still has about 2 of these cast plenums remaining and they run $90per. I need to take a pic of my manifold soon to see how it was designed. I hope to gain between 5-10% hp from the new design. Bigger plenum and shorter tapered runners. Anyway, you will have to drill your own holes to mount to your carbs, not that big of a deal. Should be something you could knock out in one day. Anyway here is a pic of what you are describing, just scroll down the page until you see the cartech setup.
www.racetep.com/zpics.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.