ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I saw a reference in one of these messages recently about the Triple SU conversion. I know this was featured in a past Issue of Z-car magazine, but I seem to remember that someone is claiming to have developed a manifold and linkage for retail. I'm intested. Can anyone direct me to the correct source(s)?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
> I thought I saw a reference in one of these
> messages recently about the Triple SU
> conversion. I know this was featured in a
> past Issue of Z-car magazine, but I seem to
> remember that someone is claiming to have
> developed a manifold and linkage for retail.
> I'm intested. Can anyone direct me to the
> correct source(s)?

I'm not certain exactly but ask Preston or go back in the archive's in this or the other Z forum and you'll get what you need. I thought it was from that Arizona Zcar place that sold them but not sure. I would like to get just the manifold and see if I could mount tripple Webber DGV's. I think that would be the best street setup over the side drafts because then you can cruise with 3 of the 6 bbl's untill you put your foot into it. I like that idea. Plus I'm not a big fan of the SU carb's but that's just my personal feelings plus a ton of year's of Z car's I owned over the 15 years of owning them. Some folks like them and maybe it's they way/roads they like to drive them on that makes the difference... Sorry if I got off subject but I just love to type... GRIN... :) If you get the setup and don't like it I'll be glad to take the manifold off your hands.. hehe... I wish I had to welders, I'd try to make my own..
Anyway, good luck finding them...
B.W.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
> I thought I saw a reference in one of these
> messages recently about the Triple SU
> conversion.
Z-Therapy, Dec 98 release

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status